Feb 15, 2012

Wash Those Paws!

Painting in digital is so much fun, and there's always something new to learn! 

RATS! I used to own two pet rats, and apparently you can potty train them pretty easily, though we never really bothered. They were smart enough not to pee or poo on you when you're holding them and that's good enough for me! Rats are supposed to be intelligent, but I'm pretty sure my hairless rat was inbred, and though she was dumb as rocks and maybe partially blind, I could play with her like a tiny dog. she used to go nuts when I would chase her with my hand or role her around on her back. I could even call her if she disappeared under the furniture, I used to call out "Baby!" in a high pitched voice and she'd come running. 




















Me and my baby, Mr.Paul Wrinkles.


1 comment: