Sep 1, 2011

Beach Murals


Here are some more pictures from the mural I did at the beginning of the year. I'm putting them up for Julie, my partner in crime, who I collaborated with on this project. The location was at the Del Amo Behavioral hospital in Torrance, in the children's ward. I have to thank all of the nurses, maintenance crew and staff one more time, for putting up with us. This was definitely a rewarding project. It would have been nice to give you a before and after shot... just imagine sterile white walls. Aside from the first room shown below, each wall took 1 to 2 hours, it was speedy, but necessary considering the hospital environment we were encroaching upon- definitely a different experience from working in a studio. Feel free to click the image to enlarge. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment