Apr 3, 2011

Art and Genesis's Bad @$$ wedding!

What an amazing day! I'm all bubbly inside, thinking about what great friends I have and what fun lives we live. I am so happy for Art and Genesis and wish them a great lifetime of adventures!



So beautiful!

So beautiful x7!

Handsome dudes.

Amazing musicians: Mrs. Hobbs on the accordian and Love Mondo on guitar/vocals- One of a kind!


Chrissy brought her fire, of course!

Before....


After!
 I surprised the guests- and wedding party- on the spot, by revealing my true identity underneath. I really wanted to do something special for the two, and granted the bride her wish to be married by a "fool" on April 1st. Thanks Art and Genesis for having me as your "Deputy Commissioner", it means so much!




xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment